- The school admits learners from age of 6 years. Admission done for Grade R to up Grade 12 and Skills.
- School admits learners who are physically challenged and mentally sound
- Learners who experience barriers to learning from mainstream.
- Learners who are from the mainstream (inclusion).
General School Rules
All Learners Must:
Comply with the school rules and regulations including the school`s code of conduct.
Dress according to the school’s dress code (uniform).
Treat others with respect and dignity.
Protect and take care of the school’s and the individual’s property.
Be committed to, and/or partake in the sporting, cultural and academic activities offered at the school.
Promote and uphold the good image and traditions of ADELAIDE TAMBO SCHOOL.
Respect each and every staff member (Adults).
Sensitivity is exercised to different faiths and religious including Christianity
Assembly takes place twice a week (Monday & Friday) at 07h30
All learners must assemble at the school hall where morning prayers are held.
The school has a Christian Movement which take place on Wednesdays from 14H30 – 15H00 for all learners.
- Medium of instruction is English.
Learners And Administrators
- 07h45 to 13h45 (Foundation Phase)
- 07h45 to 14h30 (Intermediate ‐ FET Phase)
- 07h00 – 15H00 (Senior Phase)
- Boarding+ School Fees yearly Fee : R 8 800 (R 800.00 Monthly)
- Learners who are commuting to school (Transport+school Fees) yearly :R 4 620.00 (R 420.00 monthly)
- School fees yearly : R 1 870.00 (R 170.00 monthly)
- Deposit : R 1 000
Learners who are educable will be admitted.
The school caters for boarders and day scholars.
The school has transport which collects day scholars to and from home on daily